A slice of campus life
From New Student Orientation to monthly bingo, we pride ourselves on offering a surplus of on-campus activities. We’re a small, close-knit campus that values relationships and collaboration.Learn more about living on campus
The campus is but a bus ride away from downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin’s most vibrant and culturally diverse city. From the performing arts to art galleries as well as a variety of festivals (did you know Milwaukee is known internationally as the City of Festivals?), there’s no shortage of entertainment and employment opportunities.Learn more about Milwaukee
10 ways to make a difference on campus
- Join one of our more than 25 clubs and organizations — or start your own.
- Play on one of our seven Blue Angels athletics teams.
- Attend campus events, including lectures, performances, the Starving Artists’ Show and the annual Spring Formal.
- Participate in Student Government.
- Share your spirit with Campus Ministry.
- Make a joyful noise with Mount Mary’s musical ensembles.
- Show your creativity with our award-winning campus newspaper.
- Volunteer for a community service project through our Leadership for Social Justice Seminar.
- Enjoy community-building activities through residence life, such as Fall Extravaganza and Cocoa Mocha nights.
- Create new events on campus through the Programming and Activities Council (PAC).
I have lived on campus for three years and have enjoyed every aspect.