2014-2015 Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Undergraduate Tuition per Semester
Tuition for regular, full-time students includes academic instruction, lectures, laboratories, and student and academic support services. It also includes subscriptions to college publications and membership in the student government.
- Per Semester, full-time (12 - 18 Credits) - $12,668
- Per credit - $768
- Accelerated programs, per credit - $718
- Summer session only, per credit - $516
General Fee per Semester
The general fee includes counseling services (academic and personal); career services and advising (mock interviews, resume writing workshops, interest inventories); parking pass; e-mail account; attendance at athletic, campus ministry and student activities events; and use of the academic resource center, library, computer lab and fitness center.
- Full-Time Students - $258
- Part-Time Students - $160
- Application Fee (Waived for Mount Mary alumnae.)
- U.S./U.S. Territory Residents - no charge
- International Students - $100
- Tuition Deposit - $50
(New students only--applied toward tuition. Financial aid cannot be applied to the tuition deposit.)
- Graduation Fee - $114
- Printing in Computer Lab -The first 400 pages (B&W, per side, letter size) are available at no charge. For every page in excess of 400 a $.10 per page fee will be charged. Color and/or other sizes – costs vary.
Room and Meal Plan per Semester
Once accepted, students may apply for housing. A $100 housing security deposit should accompany the housing application. Contracts cover the entire academic year (exceptions are made for mid-year graduates and new spring semester students). An additional $55 annual activity fee is due prior to room occupancy, and covers hall programming. Price includes room accommodations and all meals within the student selected meal plan. Specific details are available online.
- Double without bath - $3,615
- Single without bath - $3,819
- Double with bath - $3,869
- Suite with shared bath - $4,100
- Single with bath - $4,335
Commute to school but still want a plan? We have you covered. Get more information on Commuter Meal Plan pricing.
* All full-time traditional first year students who are not living at home with parents
or immediate relatives must reside in college housing, provided that space is available.
Download the details (PDF).