What's different about Mount Mary's Education Graduate Programs?
Take the next step in your teaching career with a Master of Arts in Education degree, Waldorf Teacher certification or a Reading Teacher (316) license. Our coed graduate programs help you create a brighter future for you and your students in an environment that challenges you and encourages your success.
Graduate Studies Open House: October 3
Attend program-specific information sessions to learn more about graduate degrees in Art Therapy, Business, Counseling, Dietetics, Education, English and Occupational Therapy. Meet with faculty, admission counselors and current students. Financial aid information and campus tours will be available.RSVP for Oct 3
Education Graduate Programs
Mount Mary’s education graduate programs feature:
- Options for earning graduate credit: a master’s degree, Waldorf Teacher Certification program and Reading Teacher (316) license program
- Courses that broaden your repertoire of teaching skills and meet Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (WDPI) continuing education requirements
- Flexible class schedules: classes meeting in the evenings during the school year or during the daytime in the summer so you can continue working while achieving professional success
- Knowledgeable instructors who will give you personal attention and encouragement
- Small class sizes that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Employees of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee pursuing a graduate degree in education may be eligible for a 50 percent tuition discount through our corporate partners program. Discounts for summer courses also may be available. See current tuition rates.
- Check out the prerequisites and degree requirements.
- Contact your graduate admission counselor with any questions.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!