Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
Create the next step in your career with Mount Mary University’s accredited Master of Science in Occupational Therapy degree. This coed degree program is designed for individuals with a bachelor’s degree in any field who want to become a certified (registered) occupational therapist (OTR).
Mount Mary’s two-year Master of Science in Occupational Therapy features:
- The largest occupational therapy program in the state of Wisconsin
- On-campus coursework and individual attention from faculty to support you to achieve success
- A faculty-arranged, 6-month fieldwork experience where you can put textbook knowledge into practice
- Online distance learning during your fieldwork that focuses on your preferred area of practice
- Knowledgeable and caring instructors who are well-respected occupational therapists
- Opportunities for a career helping people of all ages live satisfying and productive
lives and working in hospitals, schools, nursing facilities, home health care or behavioral
Occupational Therapy ’14
“I chose Mount Mary because classes are offered two days a week, which allows for flexibility in life outside of school. The faculty are very caring and knowledgeable, too.”
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Learn about current tuition rates and financial aid options.
- Check out the program’s prerequisites and degree requirements.
- Contact your graduate admission counselor to get questions answered.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!
The Occupational Therapy program at Mount Mary University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), 4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 200, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449, (301) 652-AOTA, www.acoteonline.org.