About This Service
The password reset tool allows students, faculty, and staff to reset their network password quickly and independently, eliminating the need to contact the Help Desk when passwords are forgotten, accounts are locked, or when users suspect that their password has been compromised.
- First Time Setup - The first time you log into your Mount Mary email, you will be prompted to establish the password reset settings that can be used later to verify who you are. You will be prompted to either set up three (3) security questions or a phone number that will be used to help confirm your identity when changing your password.
- Password Reset - Use this option to reset your password.
- At least 12 characters in length
- Must contain at least one (1) of each of the following:
- Lowercase Character
- Uppercase Character
- Numeric Character
- Special Character
- Expires 365 days after it is set
- Account will be locked out after 10 invalid attempts
- Lockout duration is 15 minutes