Mount Mary University provides financial assistance for adult undergraduate students and graduate students primarily through tuition discounts, graduate assistantships and federal financial aid. Learn more about tuition discounts, loans, assistantships, and other ways to make your education affordable.
HRSA SDS Program – PromOTe Success Scholars
The PromOTe Success Scholars Program provides financial, academic and relational support to 25 Professional Entry Master of Science or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy students with an average financial award of $26,000 per recipient per academic year.
- Full-time student enrolled in the M.S. or Doctorate (OTD) in Occupational Therapy Professional Entry program
- Minimum of 6 credits per term (including summer)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must complete an internship in a medically under-served community and/or primary care
- Participation in supportive programming (monthly meetings, tutoring)
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must have filed a FAFSA
- Submission upon request, three years of Federal Tax forms demonstrating qualifying need
No formal application is required. To be considered, a FAFSA must be filed.
For more information regarding the HRSA SDS – PromOTe Success Scholars Program, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (414) 930-3049 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under award number T08HP39292-01-00 Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students in the amount of $3.2M over five years. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.