Mount Mary University and the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) have teamed up to offer a dual program allowing you to earn two degrees — a bachelor’s and a Master of Public Health — in just five years.
Eligible Mount Mary students may enroll in the MCW’s graduate-level public health courses prior to graduation from Mount Mary. Up to 15 credits of this graduate work may count towards both the undergraduate and graduate degrees. After graduation from Mount Mary, you will continue as graduate student at the MCW for approximately one additional year until you complete the Master of Public Health program.
- ENG 120 College Research Writing
- SEA 101 Search for Meaning
- One course in Biology
- One upper-level Writing course (choose from COM 410, PSY 438, SOC 497)
- One course in Statistics
- Mount Mary University students majoring in any discipline may apply for this dual degree program in the spring semester of their junior year.
- Applications are accepted online through the Medical College of Wisconsin .
- Application fee: waived.
- Transcript fee: waived.
- Successful completion of a minimum of 96 undergraduate credits.
- Cumulative GPA: 3.3
- Three letters of recommendation:
- faculty member or other academic reference
- chair of undergraduate student's major program
- academic affairs administration
For more information on this dual degree program, contact your admission counselor.