Create an Affordable Education
At Mount Mary University, we offer scholarships to create an affordable path to your education.
- Academic scholarships are awarded to nearly 100 percent of first-year, full-time undergraduate students (up to $14,000) and full-time transfer undergraduate students (up to $10,500).
- Accelerated students receive a tuition discount.
- Merit-based scholarships are available to all students based on academic performance, community service, family legacy and major.
Scholarships are financial aid money that you don’t need to repay. Scholarships are given for academic achievement, outstanding talent in a specific area or other qualifications such as student need.
Scholarships Opportunities for You
- Full tuition scholarships at Mount Mary
- Near full tuition scholarships at Mount Mary
- Half tuition scholarships at Mount Mary (including academic scholarships)
- Caroline Scholars Program
- Friends of Mount Mary Scholarships (merit-based scholarships)
- Grace Scholars Program
- Graduate and Adult Student Scholarships
- Transfer Student Scholarships
- Additional Mount Mary Scholarships
- External Scholarships
For details on academic major-specific scholarships at Mount Mary, see the undergraduate major information.