Student Meal Plans
Mount Mary’s meal plans allow flexibility, a variety of dining choices and convenience. You can pick the plan that best meets your schedule.
Resident Meal Plans
If you live on campus, your meal plan is included in your room and board rate and you must choose one of these four meal plans. Block meal plans offer “Munch Money”—money you can use at any of the campus cafés and vending machines. For meal plans without “Munch Money,” you can only eat in the Alumnae Dining Room.
- 19 Meal Plan—This plan offers plenty of meals and the peace of mind that you will not exhaust all your meals throughout the semester. It’s a great option for first-year resident freshmen and residents who spend most of their time on campus, including during school breaks.
- 15 Meal Plan—This plan provides one meal per meal period (up to 15 meals per week, any meal). The plan also has $40 in “Munch Money” per semester. This a good option if you live on campus and spend the majority of Monday through Friday on campus.
- 135 Block Plan—This plan includes 135 meals, along with $70 in “Munch Money,” per semester. This option is great if you want the flexibility to go home on weekends and/or have off-campus employment or internships.
- 110 Block Plan—This plan includes 110 meals, along with $125 in “Munch Money,” per semester. This option is great if you want the flexibility to go home on weekends and also have off-campus employment or internships.
- Trinity Woods Resident Meal Plan - Trinity Woods residents will have a meal plan that covers all meals for the student and her child(ren). The cost of this plan is included in the student's room and board rate.
Commuter Meal Plans
Commuters are not required to have a meal plan, but you may choose to do so for convenience. These meal plans allow students to eat in the alumnae dining room only.
- Commuter 25—This plan includes 25 meals per semester. It costs $119.81.
- Commuter 15—This plan includes 15 meals per semester. It costs $74.58.
Special Dietary Requirements
If you’re sick or have special dietary requirements, just let the dining services director know. A “sick tray” can be sent to your residence hall room if you’re under the weather. If you have special dietary requirements, we are happy to work with you to accommodate your situation. We feature vegetarian, vegan, low-sodium and low-fat menu options every day. Call 414-930-3043 for more information.