Trinity Woods: On-campus apartment living for families
The opportunity to live on Mount Mary’s campus with your family while you earn your degree will create a convenience that is truly unmatched.
Trinity Woods is a new on-campus housing option for single moms and their children. Trinity Woods is an intergenerational housing community formed by a three-way partnership between Mount Mary University, the School Sisters of Notre Dame and Milwaukee Catholic Home.
The building will feature 24 two-bedroom apartments for Mount Mary undergraduate students and their children. Students will have access to additional amenities, including campus resources designed for academic success and personal growth.
- Trinity Woods is open to full-time undergraduate Mount Mary students who are single moms.
- Each apartment is limited to two children and their mom. Children must be 11 years old or younger.
Learn more at a Virtual Info Session
Join us virtually to learn about our new housing option for single moms and their children.
Info sessions for prospective and current Mount Mary students will be held Feb. 9, March 11, April 19 – RSVP Now
Info sessions for community-based organizations will be held Feb. 10, March 9, April 20 – RSVP Now
Cost of room & board
The cost of room & board is $1,200/month, which includes:
- Meal plans for both the parent and child(ren)
- Utilities (water, heat, electricity)
- Access to free laundry machines
Trinity Woods is an on-campus housing option, so a student’s financial aid offer can contribute to the cost of room & board.
Amenities and apartment layout
Each apartment comes fully furnished with beds (mattresses included), dressers, night stands, a kitchen table, couch, living room chair, coffee table, refrigerator and microwave.
Each apartment has a two-bedroom floorplan and is 656 square feet.
Inside of Trinity Woods, students will enjoy convenient access to:
- A lounge and play area on each floor
- Health clinic
- Fitness center
- Nail and hair salon
- Children's reading nook
Additional on-campus amenities include a fitness center, Cyber cafe, computer labs, Student Success Center and more.
Early Childhood Education Center
- The Trinity Woods complex includes a 6,750 square-foot day care center and 5,400 square-foot play area for children 6 weeks to 11 years of age.
- The center will accommodate 100 children and will be operated by Wauwatosa Day Care, an organization accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Single moms who are residents of Trinity Woods will be given priority at the center and will receive a 5% discount on childcare. The center will also be open to other Mount Mary students, Mount Mary employees and members of the community.
About our neighborhood
- Mount Mary University is located on 80 wooded acres in a residential area of Milwaukee.
- The beautiful, park-like campus is located minutes from the charming City of Wauwatosa where you can find shopping, restaurants, entertainment and other attractions.
- Mount Mary is conveniently located 15 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee and the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. The city offers a wide range of cultural and recreational activities: a major symphony; theater and dance companies; highly regarded art and natural history museums; a major zoo; beautiful parks, beaches and recreation trails; and numerous professional and college sports teams.
- Public transportation is readily available to and from campus.
Housing application process
Trinity Woods is now accepting applicants for the fall 2021 semester.
- Students interested in Trinity Woods must complete the online housing application and submit a $100 housing deposit.
- Resident decisions will be made on a rolling basis until all apartments are full and will include an interview process with references.
For more information, contact:
Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions
firstname.lastname@example.org | (414) 930-3285 (call or text)