Trinity Woods: On-campus apartment living for families
The opportunity to live on Mount Mary’s campus with your family while you earn your degree will create a convenience that is truly unmatched.
Trinity Woods is a new on-campus housing option for single moms and their children. Trinity Woods is an intergenerational housing community formed by a three-way partnership between Mount Mary University, the School Sisters of Notre Dame and Milwaukee Catholic Home.
The building will feature 24 two-bedroom apartments for Mount Mary undergraduate students and their children. Students will have access to additional amenities, including campus resources designed for academic success and personal growth.
- Trinity Woods is open to full-time undergraduate Mount Mary students who are single moms.
- Each apartment is limited to two children and their mom. Children must be 11 years old or younger.
Cost of room & board
The cost of room & board is $1,200/month, which includes:
- Meal plans for both the parent and child(ren)
- Utilities (water, heat, electricity)
- Access to free laundry machines
Trinity Woods is an on-campus housing option, so a student’s financial aid offer can contribute to the cost of room & board.
Amenities and apartment layout
Each apartment comes fully furnished with beds (mattresses included), dressers, night stands, a kitchen table, couch, living room chair, coffee table, refrigerator and microwave.
Each apartment has a two-bedroom floorplan and is 656 square feet.
Inside of Trinity Woods, students will enjoy convenient access to:
- A lounge and play area on each floor
- Health clinic
- Fitness center
- Nail and hair salon
- Children's reading nook
Additional on-campus amenities include a fitness center, Cyber cafe, computer labs, Student Success Center and more.
Early Childhood Education Center
- The Trinity Woods complex includes a 6,750 square-foot day care center and 5,400 square-foot play area for children 6 weeks to 11 years of age.
- The center will accommodate 100 children and will be operated by Wauwatosa Day Care, an organization accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Single moms who are residents of Trinity Woods will be given priority at the center and will receive a 5% discount on childcare. The center will also be open to other Mount Mary students, Mount Mary employees and members of the community.
About our neighborhood
- Mount Mary University is located on 80 wooded acres in a residential area of Milwaukee.
- The beautiful, park-like campus is located minutes from the charming City of Wauwatosa where you can find shopping, restaurants, entertainment and other attractions.
- Mount Mary is conveniently located 15 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee and the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. The city offers a wide range of cultural and recreational activities: a major symphony; theater and dance companies; highly regarded art and natural history museums; a major zoo; beautiful parks, beaches and recreation trails; and numerous professional and college sports teams.
- Public transportation is readily available to and from campus.
Housing application process
Trinity Woods is now accepting applicants for the fall 2022 semester.
- Students interested in Trinity Woods must complete the online housing application and submit a $100 housing deposit.
- Resident decisions will be made on a rolling basis until all apartments are full and will include an interview process with references.
- Additional documentation required to complete the housing contract includes immunization records, verification of custody/guardianship, and birthdates.
For more information, contact:
Coordinator of Student Affairs
firstname.lastname@example.org | (414) 930-3303