Applying to Caroline Hall
To apply to live in Caroline Hall at Mount Mary University you must complete the following steps:
1) Fill out the Caroline Hall Housing Application.
2) Submit your housing security deposit. Your security deposit payment can be made through the online payment feature provided by CASHNet SmartPay, or by personal check (payable to: Mount Mary University).
3) Fill out the Health Record Report Online Form.
Your application will not be considered complete until you've completed the three steps listed above.
May 1 priority deadline
Room styles offered
Whether you value the quiet and privacy of a single room or family-like feel of a suite, you can indicate your preference for room style when you submit your housing application. Residence Life will use your highest room style preference available. Please note that each room type has a different rate per semester.
- Triple room with community bathroom
- Double room with community bathroom
- Single room with community bathroom
- Triple room with private bathroom
- Double room with private bathroom
- Single suite (two single rooms joined by a shared bathroom)
- Single room with private bathroom
Residence Life releases room assignments throughout the summer as we prepare for Move-In Day in August. The first round is typically released in early June. In your assignment letter you will get your room number, room style, roommate information (if applicable), and information on Move-In Day.
As a result, you may not hear anything until early June about the status of your application. If you are concerned about whether your application/deposit was received, please contact your Admission Counselor or Residence Life (see contact information below).
Finding the right space and roommate for you
Please know that the room you are assigned is the best room available based on your preferences. Due to space limitations, some room types may not be available. As a result, you may not get your first, second, or even third choice.
Residence Life will place students together who indicate their roommate preference on their application, so the best way to ensure a great fit is to answer all the application questions as honestly and accurately as possible. If you do not indicate roommate preference you'll be paired with the next closest application based on the other questions you've answered.
Important housing dates
Please take note of these important dates:
- May 1 – Priority deadline for applications
- Early June – First round of assignments sent (please allow for mail carrier processing time)
- August 21, 2019 – New Student Move-In Day
Applying to Mary John Place
The Mary John Place apartments at Mount Mary University are an on-campus housing option for graduate students only.
To apply to live in the Mary John Place apartments you must complete the following steps:
Your application will not be considered complete until you've completed the three steps listed above. Mary John Place has a rolling assignment process. Residence Life will work to assign students as soon as spaces become available.
Apartment styles offered
Mary John Place has two assignment types available:
- The Single Apartment Occupancy: One student is assigned to an entire two bedroom apartment, providing the student with the option of privacy and/or family living (Please contact Residence Life for more information).
- Cost: $5,000 per semester, $2,000 for the summer
- Double Occupancy Apartment: A student is assigned to one of two bedrooms in a two bedroom unit.
- Cost: $3,000 per semester, $1,200 for the summer
For both of these options, the rates are fixed and all inclusive.
Finding an apartment-mate
Students can request an apartment-mate when they apply via the application. However, if a student does not request an apartment-mate, Residence Life will make every effort to find a good pairing of apartment-mates based on the application information. The best way to get paired with a good apartment-mate is to answer honestly on the application.
Renewal options for Mary John Place
Students who are currently living in Mary John Place have the opportunity to renew their contract 45 days prior to the end of their current contract's term. Residence Life will contact the student prior to the deadline. The student will not need to submit a new housing application or security deposit.
Office of Residence Life
Mount Mary University
2900 N Menomonee River Parkway
Milwaukee WI, 53222
Phone: (414) 930-3063