Graduate Housing at Mount Mary 

Graduate Students can benefit from two housing options at Mount Mary University. Caroline Hall is the traditional residence hall for students on campus and is available for female graduate students only. Trinity Woods is an intergenerational housing community formed by a three-way partnership between Mount Mary University, the School Sisters of Notre Dame, and Milwaukee Catholic Home. Trinity Woods is available for female graduate students only.


Trinity Woods Grad Apartments

Apartment Styles and Rates

  • The Single Apartment Occupancy
    One student is assigned to an entire two-bedroom apartment, providing the student with the option of privacy and/or family living. (Only single mothers and their children can live in Trinity Woods if they are a family unit.)
    • Cost: $5,150 For Fall/Spring Term
    • Cost: $2,060 For Summer Term
  • Double Occupancy Apartment
    A student is assigned to one of two bedrooms in a two-bedroom unit.
    • Cost: $3,090 for Fall/Spring Term
    • Cost: $1,240 for Summer Term

Apartment features

Trinity Woods offers generous two-bedroom apartment style rooms that can be rented per bedroom or the entire apartment. Features of Trinity Woods include:

  • Furnished two-bedroom apartment style living with flexible assignment options.
  • Community kitchens on each floor
  • Kitchenettes in each apartment (does not include a stove)
  • Free laundry facilities
  • Convenient access to campus

Finding an apartment-mate

Students can request an apartment-mate when they complete their application to Trinity Woods. Residence Life will make a good faith effort to pair the student with a roommate, however the student must also make an effort to find a roommate. 

Some great options to start your search for a roommate are the Graduate Student and New Student Facebook groups and ZeeMe!

Caroline Hall

Caroline Hall is Mount Mary's main residence hall, and is open to both undergraduate and female graduate students. Click here to learn more about Caroline Hall's room styles and rates, and to access the Caroline Hall housing application.

Contact Us

Residence Life
Mount Mary University
2900 N Menomonee River Parkway
Milwaukee WI, 53222

Office: Caroline Hall 149
Phone: (414) 930-3063

Apply for Graduate Housing

Click here to fill out an application for graduate student housing.