Undergraduate Housing at Mount Mary
Living on campus in Caroline Hall is a great way to make new friends, have convenient access to campus events and facilities, and enjoy the beauty of our park-like campus. Plus in the winter you don’t even have to go outside to class — you can take the warm, underground tunnel from the residence hall to other buildings on campus.
All female students are eligible to live on campus in Caroline Hall. Priority is given to students with full-time undergraduate status. If you are a first-year student enrolling directly from high school, you are required to live on campus, unless you are living at home with your parents or immediate family.
Important housing dates
- April 15-16, 2021 – Returner Room Application Days
- May 1, 2021 – Priority deadline for applications
- Early June – First round of assignments sent via MMU Email
- August 18, 2021 – New Student Move-In Day
Applying to Caroline Hall
To apply to live in Caroline Hall at Mount Mary University you must complete the following steps:
1) Fill out the Caroline Hall Housing Application.
2) Submit your $100 housing security deposit and fill out the Health Record Report online form. To complete both of these items, log into the MyMountMary Future Student Portal and use the "Housing" section located in the middle of the page. You can also pay your security deposit by personal check (payable to: Mount Mary University).
Your application will not be considered complete until you've completed the steps listed above. May 1 is the priority deadline for housing applications. You may apply after the May 1 date but room preference and space availability will be given to applicants who apply before May 1.
Residence Hall features
Caroline Hall offers comfortable, single, double or triple rooms with private or shared bathrooms for all female students. Features include:
- Single, double or triple rooms with private or shared bathrooms for each room
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Basic furniture – bed, mattress, desk, chair and dresser
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Wireless internet and cable TV
- Beverage machines and kitchens on every floor
- Laundry facilities
- Friendly and caring Resident Assistants on every floor
- Convenient access to several dining options – an all-you-can-eat style dining hall, Parkway Place grill and Cyber Cafe
Room styles and rates
Whether you value the quiet and privacy of a single room or family-like feel of a suite, you can indicate your preference for room style when you submit your housing application. Residence Life will use your highest room style preference available. Please note that each room type has a different rate per semester.
- Triple without private bathroom
Three students per room. Two sinks per room. Use of two common-area bathrooms with individual bathroom and shower stalls and bathtubs. ($4,280 per semester)
- Double without private bathroom
Two students per room. Two sinks per room. Use of two common-area bathrooms with individual bathroom and shower stalls and bathtubs. ($4,510 per semester)
- Single without private bathroom
One student per room. One sink in room. Use of two common-area bathrooms with individual bathroom and shower stalls and bathtubs. ($4,765 per semester)
- Triple with private bathroom
Three students per room share a private bathroom. ($4,585 per semester)
- Double with private bathroom
Two students per room share a private bathroom. ($4,810 per semester)
- Single with private bathroom
One student per room. Student has own bathroom. ($5,410 per semester)
- Single suite with shared bathroom
One student per room. Two rooms adjoined by shared bathroom. ($5,110 per semester)