Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Chemistry

Mount Mary University offers a chemistry post-baccalaureate certificate in general chemistry or chemistry education to women who have already completed a bachelor's degree.

Certificate Requirements

Requirements for the chemistry post-baccalaureate certificate are the same as for the traditional chemistry major. If you wish to teach chemistry at a middle or high school, you may need complete an education certificate as well. Consult the Undergraduate Bulletin and Curriculum Guides for more details on requirements and courses for this certificate.

Take the Next Step

To learn more about the chemistry post-baccalaureate certificate program, contact the Admission Office. You can apply online using the Undergraduate Post-baccalaureate Certificate/Second Degree Application.

Learn more about the School of Arts and Sciences.