What's different about Mount Mary's Education Graduate Programs?
Take the next step in your teaching career with a Master of Arts in Education degree, a Waldorf Teacher Certificate or a Reading Teacher (316) license. Our graduate programs help you create a brighter future for you and your students in an environment that challenges you and encourages your success.
Get all you need for the next step in your career in education. Start the journey at Mount Mary.
Education Graduate Programs
Mount Mary’s education graduate programs feature:
- Options for earning graduate credit: a master’s degree, a Waldorf Teacher Certificate, and a Reading Teacher (316) license program
- Courses that broaden your repertoire of teaching skills and meet Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (WDPI) continuing education requirements
- Flexible class schedules: classes meeting in the evenings during the school year or during the daytime in the summer so you can continue working while achieving professional success
- Knowledgeable instructors who will give you personal attention and encouragement
- Small class sizes that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Employees of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee pursuing a graduate degree in education may be eligible for a 50 percent tuition discount through our corporate partners program. Discounts for summer courses also may be available. See current tuition rates.
- Check out the prerequisites and degree requirements.
- Contact your graduate admission counselor with any questions.
We're here to help you get started.The best way to get started is to get in touch. We'll answer your questions, help you explore programs and walk you through the admissions and financial aid process.
Contact us to hear from your Admission Counselor:
Our admissions team is here to help
The best way to get started is to get in touch. We’ll answer your questions, help you explore programs and walk you through the admissions and financial aid process.