Enroll in summer courses at Mount Mary
Taking summer classes is a great way to get a head start on completing your degree or to continue your progress towards earning your degree as quickly as possible.
In the summer, you’ll experience the same personal attention from faculty, rigorous academics and beautiful campus as during other times of the year. Summer classes occur in sessions lasting from six to eight weeks and meet more frequently than regular semester courses. Undergraduate and graduate courses are offered in the summer.
Online Summer Classes
Make the most of your time and earn your degree faster by taking classes over summer. These classes meet core requirements for majors:
Fully online offerings
- ANT 395 Understanding Power Structures
- ART 115 Art Appreciation
- BUS 306 Economics of Women and Work
- COM 104 Public Speaking
- ENG 285 The Unreliable Narrator
- HIS 153 US History I
- HIS 347 How Did We Get Here?
- MAT 105 Introductory Algebra
- MAT 111 College Algebra
- PHI 337 Readings in Philosophy
- SEA 101 Search for Meaning
- SOC 101 Introduction to Sociology
- BIO 325 Microbiology
- ENG 120 College Research Writing
- THY 374 Modern Catholic Social Thought