Student Accommodations

Whether you're contacting Accessibility Services about accommodations for a lifelong disability, needing support with a temporary disability such as an injury or recovery from a medical procedure, or seeking assistance in learning about Accessibility Services, we can help.

You can contact Accessibility Services by:

New to Mount Mary University? You can now apply for services online.


Accommodations and Services Provided by Mount Mary University

The Accommodations Request Process


Emotional Support and Service Animals


Rights and Responsibilities


Concerns and Appeals

Accessibility Services Policies

Contact Information