Earn your M.S. in Food Science as a working professional (open to women and men)
Take the next step in your professional career with a Master of Science (M.S.) in Food Science from Mount Mary University. Designed for working professionals, Mount Mary's coed M.S. in Food Science offers online, blended and on-campus weekend classes so that you can continue working while earning your graduate degree. As a student, you will have access to advanced research tools, including advanced technology and instrumentation, full online access to primary literature, and personal contact with experts currently working in the food industry. If you prefer, you may even conduct the research for your thesis at the site of your current employer.
Food & Beverage Industry Happy Hour
Join us for a Food & Beverage Industry Happy Hour on Thursday, July 15 from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Enjoy drinks and appetizers on us in a fun and relaxed environment
- Connect with food and beverage companies and learn about careers in the industry
- Meet other Milwaukee area food and beverage industry professionals
- Learn about Mount Mary's new M.S. in Food Science program and tour our state-of-the-art food lab
Why a Mount Mary Master’s Degree in Food Science?
- Choose between two degree tracks: a) thesis-based, independent research track or b) non-thesis track with a concentration in business or education
- The option to complete the master’s degree by obtaining 3 stackable professional development certificates that can stand alone or be completed in stages
- Flexible schedule during the week to participate in on-line lectures
- Only one on-campus 3-hour block of time each Saturday to complete laboratory activities and class discussions
- Knowledgeable instructors who are proven leaders and experts in the food industry
- Small class sizes that provide a student-centered approach
- Program is open to men and women
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Contact Dr. Anne Vravick, Program Director, by email or at (414) 930-3497, to learn more.
- Check out the program’s prerequisites and degree requirements.
- See a list of frequently asked questions about the Master of Science in Food Science degree program or contact your graduate admissions counselor to get your questions answered.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply Today!
Mount Mary's M.S. in Food Science was profiled in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in June 2019. Click here to read the coverage.