How to Apply to Mount Mary as a graduate student
- Complete and submit the online Graduate Student Application.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee. You can submit the payment online by credit card or e-check through Transact Payments on the MyMountMary portal. Note: The application fee is waived for Mount Mary alumnae. If you’re an alumna, contact your graduate admission counselor to obtain the waiver code prior to submitting your application.
- Submit two letters of recommendation. The recommendations should be from professionals and/or professors able to comment on abilities and commitment. One letter should preferably be from your current employer. Use our Letter of Recommendation for Graduate Study Form (PDF).
- Write and submit a career goals statement. The statement should specify your educational and professional goals for pursuing the Master of Science in Food Science. The statement should be approximately 250-500 words. Please include your name on the statement.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. You will need to contact each institution (typically the registrar’s office) to have your transcript sent directly to Mount Mary University. If you are in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree, send your current transcript when you apply, and then send your final transcript once the degree is completed. If you previously attended Mount Mary, you do not need to request Mount Mary transcripts, but should provide transcripts from other schools, if applicable.
Official transcripts can be sent via mail or electronically to:
Mount Mary University
2900 N. Menomonee River Pkwy.
Milwaukee, WI 53222-4597
Admission decisions will be made after all application materials are received. Learn how to check on your application status.
Email email@example.com or contact your graduate admission counselor with application questions.