Transfer to Mount Mary
Each year, many students come to Mount Mary from other two-year and four-year colleges and universities.
Such a transition is made easy by following these helpful tips:
- Talk with your admission counselor to learn about our on-the-spot credit evaluation.
- Request more information
- Visit campus.
- Create an affordable future with generous scholarships and financial aid.
- Submit a Transcript Request Form to make sending your college transcripts easy.
- Apply today.
Transfer your credits
Start preparing for your profession that much sooner by transferring credits to Mount Mary. Transfer up to 72 credits from a two-year or technical school. There is no limit to the number of credits to transfer from another four-year institution. Mount Mary works with the following institutions to make sure you have guaranteed credit transfer:
- Gateway Technical College
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
- University of Wisconsin two-year institutions in Baraboo/Sauk County, Barron County, Fond du Lac, Fox Valley, Manitowoc, Marathon County, Marinette, Marshfield/Wood County, Richland, Rock County, Sheboygan, Washington County and Waukesha
- Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)
An Affordable Education and Transfer Student Scholarships
We are dedicated to making sure nothing stands in the way of you achieving your dreams. Mount Mary offers numerous scholarships and financial aid opportunities to help you afford your education including scholarships, corporate partner discounts, student employment and discipline-specific assistance.
Every full-time transfer student will receive an academic scholarship or reduced tuition. Find out what you could receive.
Calculate an estimate of your financial aid award offer online.
Corporate Partner Discounts
Area partner companies allow employees to receive grants or tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate study in select academic programs.
Customize Your College Experience
Personalize your experience by:
- Choosing a major in one of our 30 undergraduate degree programs
- Earning scholarships and financial aid to pay for college
- Participating in one or more of Mount Mary’s 30+ student clubs and organizations
- Studying abroad for a semester, during a school break or in the summer
- Playing NCAA Division III women’s athletics
- Living on campus and dining at the all-you-can-eat dining hall, Parkway Place grill or Cyber Café