Advising & Career Development
A Liberal Arts education from Mount Mary University prepares students for roles that involve leadership skills, critical and creative thinking, teamwork and communication. Advising & Career Development will help students make the connection between her skills, interests, values, major and career options. We prepare students professionally, with the ultimate goal of securing meaningful employment and positions of influence and impact.
We intentionally blend advising and career development to support students in connecting academic and career goals for life-long success. Through a holistic, student-centered approach, students are empowered to transform the world utilizing their knowledge and gifts.
As a current Mount Mary student, you will receive free career services plus up to 1 year after graduation!
For Students: Academic Advising
- Support and advocacy to ensure sense of belonging and success in and out of the classroom
- Connections to faculty, staff, other students and resources on campus
- Major, minor and certificate information
- Academic planning, course selection and registration guidance
- Undeclared student advising
For Students: Career Counseling & Professional Development Services
Planning for your career begins the moment you step on campus. Meet with us throughout your time at Mount Mary to take advantage of every opportunity your degree has to offer. Click here to fill out an appointment request form.
- Explore majors
- Explore careers
- Discover your interests, skills, and values and how they can translate to the world of work
- Build up your resume and
- Job/Career search
- Learn about networking and create a LinkedIn
- Practice for your next interview
For Employers: Connect with MMU
Post Jobs, Internships and Volunteer Opportunities Online
Mount Mary invites employers to share opportunities with our students and alumnae on our exclusive job board. Create an account or login to post.
- Create a New Employer account
- Select the subscription that meets your needs
- After you’ve created your account, you’ll want to navigate to the My Schools page.
- On that page, scroll down to the Request A School Connection (With A Code) Section.
- Our school code is: MTMAR555
Once we’ve approved your connection, you’ll receive a notification email that allows you to post opportunities with us. When you go to post, please be sure to indicate a Job Type and set the status of the job to Submit and then click Save at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
Schedule a time to visit our campus to recruit Mount Mary students!
Contact the Advising & Career Development Office
Director of Advising & Career Development
Career Development Specialist
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
After hour appts considered upon special request only!
Location: Student Success Center on first floor of Haggerty Library
Advising & Career Development
Mount Mary University
2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway
Milwaukee, WI 53222