Integrated Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics: Direct and Regular Admission Policies
The Integrated Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics is accredited to serve a cohort of 36 students each year. Students who meet requirements will be eligible for direct and early admission. Other applicants will be reviewed and granted regular admission by the Dietetics Faculty Review Board.
To be eligible for the Mount Mary University Integrated Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics graduate program, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university
- have a minimum undergraduate GPA for 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- meet specific admission requirements for early or regular admission (see below)
- submit all required application materials (see details below)
International Students: See additional application requirements and procedures or contact your graduate admission counselor for questions.
How to Apply
There are three routes to becoming a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) through the Integrated M.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics at Mount Mary University. Please see below for details regarding the application process for:
- Mount Mary University undergraduate students majoring in Human Biology Pre-Dietetics concentration or Psychology Pre-Dietetics concentration
- Students with a dietetic or nutrition science degree and with or without a verification statement
- Students with a non-nutrition degree