Counseling and Wellness Center
We recognize that many of us have assumed multiple roles and responsibilities in life, which can include that of student, employee, partner, roommate, caretaker, and friend. The demands of these roles, along with the many other events occurring in our lives can lead to feelings of imbalance. Our professional counselors want to encourage your holistic health while at Mount Mary.
The Counseling and Wellness Center features:
- free individual and group counseling to undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff
- regularly scheduled wellness offerings
- counseling for personal and academic and work-life needs
- assistance with referral to local mental health or medical providers
Mount Mary’s Counseling and Wellness Center adheres strictly to the legal standards of the state of Wisconsin and the ethical standards of the counseling profession. Issues discussed during counseling sessions are confidential.
Schedule an Appointment
Come find us in Haggerty Library
- Director: Mary M. Muhammad, LPC, CSAC
- Graduate Counselor Interns: Kay Bollmus and Kate Stocks
- Administrative Assistant: Jamie Hollins Mast
To schedule an appointment, stop by the Counseling and Wellness Center or contact us via:
Phone: (414) 930-3022
Hours for Fall 2021:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.