Counseling and Wellness Center
We recognize that many of us have assumed multiple roles and responsibilities in life, which can include that of student, employee, partner, roommate, caretaker, and friend. The demands of these roles, along with the many other events occurring in our lives can lead to feelings of imbalance. Our professional counselors want to encourage your holistic health while at Mount Mary.
The Counseling and Wellness Center features:
- free individual and group counseling to undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff
- regularly scheduled wellness offerings
- counseling for personal and academic and work-life needs
- assistance with referral to local mental health or medical providers
- Free individual nutrition counseling for members of the MMU community - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your nutrition counseling appointment
Mount Mary’s Counseling and Wellness Center adheres strictly to the legal standards of the state of Wisconsin and the ethical standards of the counseling profession. Issues discussed during counseling sessions are confidential.
Schedule an Appointment
Come find us in Haggerty Library
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Student Case Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Master's Level Clinical Mental Health Interns
To schedule an appointment, stop by the Counseling and Wellness Center or contact us via:
Phone: (414) 930-3022
Client Session Hours for Spring 2023:
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Liz Bissett, MSW, is the Case Manager at Mount Mary. She works with students in areas of government assistance, housing support, medical and mental health appointments, transportation, community resources, childcare support, and much more. If you have any questions about these topics or would like to talk further, please reach out to Liz at email@example.com or 414-930-3286.