Helping You Create Success

Your success and well-being is important to us at Mount Mary. Whether you’re transitioning from high school to college, transferring from another college or going back to school as an adult, we’ve got many resources and people available to help you create personal and professional success.

Campus Resources to Support You

  • Student Success Center — Access academic counseling, advising and career development, tutoring and accessibility services through a single center at Mount Mary that is dedicated to helping you succeed.
  • Counseling Center — We all go through challenging times in life, that’s why we have professional counselors who can help you cope with personal, academic, mental health or other issues at no charge.
  • Fitness Center — Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, easing stress and improving the qualify of your life is easy with our on-campus fitness center. The fitness center is free to students.
  • Library — Study comfortably in our recently renovated library, which includes individual study spaces, group study rooms, a computer lab, a special quiet zone and a coffee shop. Wireless Internet is available throughout the library.
  • Registrar’s Office — Get answers to your questions about degree requirements, registering for classes, changes in enrollment, ordering transcripts, grades, international student forms, veteran’s benefits and more.
  • Business Office — Our friendly staff can help you understand your university bill, make payments and set up a payment plan.
  • Student Health Insurance — Mount Mary offers health insurance options for undergraduate, graduate and part-time students taking at least 6 credits.
  • Archives — Access permanent records such as papers, books, photos and yearbooks that document and preserve the university’s 100-year history.
  • Parking Permit Application — All students, faculty and staff parking a vehicle on campus must register the vehicle year, make, model and license plate number. To register your vehicle, please complete this application and return it to the Student Affairs Office (Caroline Hall, Room 147).
  • Student ID/Library Card Application — To obtain your student ID/library card, please complete this application and return it to Public Safety (Bergstrom Room 79).