Mount Mary University welcomes veterans and their family members to enroll in undergraduate or graduate study. We thank you for your service to our country.
The Veterans Certifying Official in the Mount Mary Financial Aid Office can help you through the process to certify your benefits. To best serve you, please complete the Veterans Information Sheet and return it to the Mount Mary Financial Aid Office via email, mail or in-person. To inquire about academic programs or the admission process, please contact your admission counselor.
Applying to Mount Mary
1. Complete an application for GI Bill benefits online The VA will need 8 to 10 weeks to process this application. Direct any questions on benefits eligibility to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
2. Apply for admission to Mount Mary. While you’re waiting to hear about your veterans benefits, you can apply online to Mount Mary. Applying is free for undergraduate students and $45 for graduate students. A complete application includes the online application form and all supporting documentation.
- First-year undergraduate students: If you have no prior college credits.
- Transfer undergraduate students: If you plan to transfer credit from another college to Mount Mary.
- Graduate students:If you plan to pursue a master’s or professional doctorate degree at Mount Mary.
Once you are admitted to Mount Mary, see our information for Admitted Military Veterans to find out the steps you need to take to enroll and ensure that you receive your benefits.
Visit Mount Mary
We invite you to visit Mount Mary’s campus virtually or in-person. You can schedule an on-campus visit by contacting your admission counselor. You can customize your visit by requesting to meet with the Financial Aid Office to learn about military benefits, as well as to talk with a professor in your academic area of interest.